To help you plan a great day out…
Is Wroxham Barns open every day?
Yes, Wroxham Barns is open 7 days, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. The Junior Farm and The Fun Park operates seasonally weekends from Feb half term – October Half Term Plus everyday In school holidays. Please visit our Times & Prices page for full details.
Our Shops & Craft Studios are open year-round however from time to time may need to shut periodically, especially during the winter months when we carry out annual maintenance. If you wish to visit a particular craft studio or shop, it is advisable to ring before you come.
How much is entrance to Wroxham Barns?
Should you wish to visit Junior Farm and The Fun Park there is a charge which varies depending on the time of year and what we have on offer (under-2’s are free). We have a range of online Advance Purchase Saver Tickets available. Ticket availability will depend on the time of year. Please visit our Times & Prices page for more info. Admission allows our visitors to come and go all day long as they wish. There is no entrance charge to Wroxham Barns and car parking is free – hooray!
Can we park on site?
Can I bring my dog?
- Your dog/s are kept on a lead
- Please don’t allow your dog to mess. We have a pooh bag dispenser at the Information Point so please help us by clearing up after your dog and dispose of the pooh bags in our bins
- Dogs are welcome in many of our shops – but please look out for a sign in the window which will indicate whether or not dogs are allowed inside. Some of our shops have displays of merchandise at ground level containing items which could be damaged or contaminated by dogs, so please be aware of ‘licky’ tongues and swooshing tails
- Dogs are permitted into the Funfair (but not on the Mini Golf Course, please).
- Dogs are permitted in the Farmyard Cafe, both in the awning and indoor seating area. Sorry, no dogs please in our Restaurant.
- Dogs are allowed on our grassy picnic area but please be aware that families may be eating and children playing; please keep clear of the area where the swings and climbing frame are located
Is Wroxham Barns accessible for disabled visitors?
What can we do on Junior Farm?
W Visitors can buy food to hand-feed our friendly cows, goats, sheep and hens and collect eggs to buy straight from the hen house. Visit Bella’s Barn for craft tables, lego, play houses and ride-on toy tractors and stop by Piggy’s Play Sty for heated indoor soft-play. Visitors can bottle-feed our baby lambs from around mid-February to June and calves from July. Please note in light of Covid-19 our activities and offerings have changed for up to date information please visit >> https://www.wroxhambarns.co.uk/junior-farm/animals-activities/
Tell me more about children's birthday parties
We have plenty of experience entertaining children on Junior Farm so this is one children’s party you can enjoy! Two packages available starting at £13.75 per child with our host on hand to make sure you have everything you need in Barny’s Barn (for your exclusive use). We will escort your visit to Junior Farm and help with fairground rides. Party Bags and Birthday cake are available at
Please note due to Covid-19 we are unable to currently offer birthday parties, as soon as we have more guidance and safely can we will.
Do you have any special events?
Can I contact your craftspeople direct?
Can we have a go at crafts?
What food and drink options are available for visitors?
In Light of Covid-19 our catering offerings have changed, we still serve delicious homemade food but please visit our Eating page for further details.