To help you plan a great day out…
Is Wroxham Barns open every day?
Yes, Wroxham Barns is open 7 days a week
Our Shops & Craft Studios are open year-round however from time to time may need to shut periodically, especially during the winter months when we carry out annual maintenance. If you wish to visit a particular craft studio or shop, it is advisable to ring before you come.
How much is entrance to Wroxham Barns?
Should you wish to visit Junior Farm there is a charge of £7.95 per person (under-2’s are free) during school holidays where we have added activities and school holiday fun. Outside of school
Can we park on site?
Can I bring my dog?
- Your dog/s are kept on a lead
- Please don’t allow your dog to mess. We have a pooh bag dispenser at the Information Point so please help us by clearing up after your dog and dispose of the pooh bags in our bins
- Dogs are welcome in many of our shops – but please look out for a sign in the window which will indicate whether or not dogs are allowed inside. Some of our shops have displays of merchandise at ground level containing items which could be damaged or contaminated by dogs, so please be aware of ‘licky’ tongues and swooshing tails
- Dogs are permitted into the Funfair (but not on the Mini Golf Course, please).
- Dogs are permitted in the Farmyard Cafe, both in the awning and indoor seating area. Sorry, no dogs please in our Restaurant.
- Dogs are allowed on our grassy picnic area but please be aware that families may be eating and children playing; please keep clear of the area where the swings and climbing frame are located
Is Wroxham Barns accessible for disabled visitors?
What can we do on Junior Farm?
We have activities every half-hour on the farm with twice daily cuddle sessions – take a look at our timetable – so much to see and do! Visitors can buy food to hand-feed our friendly cows, goats, sheep and hens and collect eggs to buy straight from the hen house. Visit Bella’s Barn for craft tables, lego, play houses and ride-on toy tractors and stop by Piggy’s Play Sty for heated indoor soft-play. Visitors can bottle-feed our baby lambs from around mid-February to June and calves from July.
Please note that Junior Farm closes at 4pm in Winter (from the week after October half-term to the week before February half-term school holidays) and during JANUARY is open at weekends only to allow essential maintenance.
Can we get a Season Ticket for Junior Farm?
Yes, Season Tickets are available at £40 per person offering UNLIMITED free admission to Junior Farm valid for 13 months. Plus 2 free Guest Passes worth £16 as well as 10% discount on every purchase made in our Restaurant and Farmyard Cafe and 10% discount on your child’s birthday party with your child’s place FREE. We’ll never put up the price of your Season Ticket so long as you renew it before it lapses.
Tell me more about children's birthday parties
We have plenty of experience entertaining children on Junior Farm so this is one children’s party you can enjoy! Two packages available starting at £13.75 per child with our host on hand to make sure you have everything you need in Barny’s Barn (for your exclusive use). We will escort your visit to Junior Farm and help with fairground rides. Party Bags and Birthday cake are available at
What other family activities are available?
Children love our Funpark with its traditional rides, giant slides, a chug on the Wroxham Barns train and ride-on fun. Seasonal only – please see our opening times. Open 11am-5pm – weather dependent for safety reasons. Additional charges and some height restrictions apply. The whole family can have fun together on our 18-hole Championship Mini Adventure Golf course – charges apply.
Do you have any special events?
Can I contact your craftspeople direct?
Can we have a go at crafts?
What food and drink options are available for visitors?
Wroxham Barns Restaurant is Licensed and serves delicious homemade food from a freshly cooked breakfast, wholesome 2 or 3-course lunch and Afternoon Tea with our award-winning cakes. While the self-service Farmyard Cafe offers hot and cold drinks, snacks, cakes and your little ones can enjoy our kids meal boxes. Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options are available. Of course, we serve delicious ice cream too. Seasonal service times apply as well as seasonal variations. Please visit our Eating page for further details.