We need your help with a few do’s and don’ts so that everybody (humans and dogs) get along with each other – so please ensure:
- Your dog/s are kept on a lead
- Please don’t allow your dog to mess. We have a pooh bag dispenser at the Information Point so please help us by clearing up after your dog and dispose of the pooh bags in our bins
- Dogs are welcome in many of our shops – but please look out for a sign in the window which will indicate whether or not dogs are allowed inside. Some of our shops have displays of merchandise at ground level containing items which could be damaged or contaminated by dogs, so please be aware of ‘licky’ tongues and swooshing tails
- Dogs are permitted into the Funfair (but not on the Mini Golf Course, please).
- Dogs are permitted in the Coffee Shop, both in the awning and indoor seating area. Sorry, no dogs please in our Restaurant.
- Dogs are allowed on our grassy picnic area but please be aware that families may be eating and children playing; please keep clear of the area where the swings and climbing frame are located
Sorry, dogs are not permitted on Junior Farm.