- Your dog/s are kept on a lead
- Please don’t allow your dog to mess. We have a pooh bag dispenser at the Information Point so please help us by clearing up after your dog and dispose of the pooh bags in our bins
- Dogs are welcome in many of our shops – but please look out for a sign in the window which will indicate whether or not dogs are allowed inside. Some of our shops have displays of merchandise at ground level containing items which could be damaged or contaminated by dogs, so please be aware of ‘licky’ tongues and swooshing tails
- Dogs are permitted into the Funfair (but not on the Mini Golf Course, please).
- Dogs are permitted in the Farmyard Cafe, both in the awning and indoor seating area. Sorry, no dogs please in our Restaurant.
- Dogs are allowed on our grassy picnic area but please be aware that families may be eating and children playing; please keep clear of the area where the swings and climbing frame are located
We know that your dog is part of your family too so well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome at Wroxham Barns. We do have some dog-free areas so please don’t take your dog into the Restaurant (they’re welcome in our Cafe), the Mini Golf course (they’re welcome in the Funpark) or on Junior Farm. Dogs are welcome on our grassy picnic area but please keep clear of the swings and climbing frame and be aware that families may be eating and children playing We ask that you keep them under control and be sure to clear up (if you forget your disposal bags you’ll find some in the Information Point) and put bags in our bins. All shops have signage saying if dogs are allowed inside as some have displays at ground level where items could be damaged or contaminated by licky tongues and swishy tails!
Here’s our do’s and don’ts so that everybody (humans and dogs) get along with each other – so please ensure:
Sorry, dogs are not permitted on Junior Farm.