Calling all Norfolk Primary Schools! Fancy winning 50 FREE ENTRY PASSES? It’s time to get creative and enter our School Halloween Scarecrow Competition. We’re asking schools to create their own scarecrow. It can be based on a character, something spooky or something funny – we want you to have some fun and get creative.
Our visiting customers will vote for their favourite scarecrow and the winning school will be announced Friday 1st November and receive 50 Free Entry Passes.
What are the rules?…
– Any Norfolk based Primary School can join – one entry per school.
– Entry forms must be completed by Tuesday 8th October
– Please provide us with a school point of contact
– The building of scarecrow needs to be at the school
– There is no theme to our Scarecrow Competition. Use your imagination but of course child-friendly
– Must be no taller than 1.8m
– Must be attached to a pole supplied by your school
– Entrants are encouraged to use recycled materials
– Scarecrows must be robust no loose items and all individual components and must be firmly attached to withstand all weather conditions as they will be displayed outdoors for the whole of the half-term period.
– All entries must be dropped off at Junior Farm between 16th – 18th October
– A photo of the students with the scarecrow must be included via email to email@example.com
between 16th – 18th October.
– The winning scarecrow will be announced on Friday 1st November on our social media channels and your school will be notified via email.
– There will be one winner chosen by the public. Votes will be collected on Junior Farm
– The winning school will receive 50 free entry passes to Junior Farm
Want to enter? Simply register below and we will be in contact.