We all want to work towards our new normal and finding the balance as restrictions ease further, the overwhelming feedback we have received during the pandemic has been that our visitors and team feel safe and this is paramount to us.
We have learnt that it’s a much nicer experience to not cram people in, and we will not be returning back to this.
Here’s an overview of the main changes
• We will retain the Perspex screens at our till points
• We have now stopped the one way systems on the farm, fun park and in catering and retail
• Our Indoor play is back open
• We will still leave tables in catering nice and spaced out for everyone’s comfort
• As we don’t want to overcrowd areas, we will retain online booking only for the farm and fun park, so we can cap capacities and know how many people are going to attend on any given day.
• We will keep plenty of hand sanitising points around the site
• We will remove the table service in the courtyard cafe, with the caveat when its quieter our team will of course be happy to pop over and take your orders from tables.
We hope this is an adequate balance, and we know everyone feels differently about this next stage of the road map, so as ever please be respectful to each other and our team, and we can’t wait to see you over the summer, for a safe, fun family day out.
Best Wishes, The Wroxham Barns Team