Wholesome food and local produce – a proper foodie experience
No visit to Wroxham Barns is complete without sampling our delicious home-cooking. We’ve got two top foodie experiences to choose from…..
Our Barn Restaurant – cosy table service restaurant
Whether you fancy a freshly cooked , wholesome three-course meal, a light lunch or an afternoon tea, our restaurant has a hearty all-day menu, created for pleasure-seeking foodies. Everything on our menu is freshly prepared from the best quality, locally sourced ingredients. Don’t miss our delicious daily specials. We’re famous for our relaxed Sunday Lunches; the Haddock Chowder is yummy and our customers love the Rare Breed Sausage and Buttery Mash with Woodforde’s Wherry Gravy – nom nom! There is also a tempting array of tasty puddings, desserts and cakes. Special menu for children – they’ll love our menus that they can colour in.
Our Pantry Coffee Shop and Terrace – a relaxed hang out
Kick back on our outdoor terrace or in our self-service Pantry Coffee Shop with a freshly ground coffee in one hand and a homemade cupcake in the other – yum! The little ones can take five with a babyccino or assemble their own sandwich from a choice of fresh rolls, salads and fillings. Healthy snacks are also available such as fresh fruit and our bite-sized salad pots.
Did you know….we’ve been making our award-winning cakes for 30 years and you can now buy them to enjoy at home.
Download our Restaurant Menu. We are very happy to reserve a table for you, just call us on 01603 777106.
We apply the same high standards and quality control to all food sold at Wroxham Barns, whether from Our Restaurant or The Pantry Coffee Shop.
You can see the dietary notes for our main menu here Dietary notes for our main menu June 2015
Awards – our restaurant has won praise and plaudits nationwide
We are very proud of our food and the team who will look after you when you choose to eat at Wroxham Barns. Here are a few of the awards we have won over the past few years…
- Regional EnjoyEngland for Excellence Award for Regional Taste of England 2008
- Regional EnjoyEngland for Excellence Award for Outstanding Customer Service 2007 & 2008
- National EnjoyEngland for Excellence Silver Award for Customer Service
- Aylsham Food Awards, nominated and shortlisted as Local Food Hero
- EDP Norfolk Food Award 2009 for “Best of Norfolk”
- EDP Tourism Awards 2012 Best Food & Drink Destination
- National Farm Attractions Best Food And Drink Runner-Up 2014
- EDP Norfolk Food & Drink Awards “Childrens Choice” Finalist 2015