Eating at the Barns
No visit to Wroxham Barns is complete without sampling our delicious home-cooking in the relaxing ambience of our table-service restaurant. Open every day from 10am to 5pm, we guarantee a warm welcome.
Everything on our menu is freshly prepared from the best quality, locally sourced ingredients, whether it is a light lunch or one of our delicious daily specials. There is also a tempting array of tasty puddings, desserts and cakes and a special menu for children.
You can download our menu, see link at bottom of this page. We are very happy to reserve a table for you, just call us on 01603 777106.
We apply the same high standards and quality control to all food sold at Wroxham Barns, whether from our restaurant, the Fudge Shop or The Pantry.
We are very proud of our food and the team who will look after you when you choose to eat at Wroxham Barns. Here are a few of the awards we have won over the past few years…
- Regional EnjoyEngland for Excellence Award for Regional Taste of England 2008
- Regional EnjoyEngland for Excellence Award for Outstanding Customer Service 2007 & 2008
- National EnjoyEngland for Excellence Silver Award for Customer Service
- Aylsham Food Awards, nominated and shortlisted as Local Food Hero
- EDP Norfolk Food Award 2009 for “Best of Norfolk”
- EDP Tourism Awards 2012 Best Food & Drink Destination
- National Farm Attractions Best Food And Drink Runner-Up 2014
If you have time, click on the link below to see what the VisitEngland Broads Quality Charter Inspector said when they visited on 12th December 2013. We scored 94% Gold standard….very pleased